There’s nothing quite like a session in an Infrared sauna. You feel more relaxed and rested after you’re done, and the heat helps relieve sore muscles and improves your overall health and well-being. Infrared saunas have become quintessential in spas, gyms and other wellness settings around the world. This type of sauna uses infrared panels instead of conventional heat to easily penetrate human tissue, heating up your body before heating up the air. In a far infrared sauna, about 20% of the heat goes to heating the air and the other 80% heats your body. This radiant heat penetrates the skin more deeply and effectively than traditional saunas.  Schedule a sauna treatment with salt therapy or a cold plunge to maximize the benefits.


Join the Journey


© 2024 Inner Journey Wellness Center | All Rights Reserved.